Communication expenses remain one of the top expenses for most hotel businesses. In order for hotels to survive and remain competitive in the hospitality industry, switching to a VoIP system becomes a wise choice in terms of cost savings, work efficiency, and customer experience. Our Hotel PBX is designed for hospitality environments specifically; it enables functions such as guest Check-In and Check-Out, setting guest extensions to Do No Disturb (DND), and allowing housekeeping to set room status through their phones.
Key features of our Hotel PBX
- Display guest name on reception, room service, and management phones
- Wake up calls, check-in / check-out, Do Not Disturb
- Maid status – allows housekeeping to set room status via phone
- Always know who’s calling – ensure that guest satisfaction levels are met using the 3CX Hospitality PBX
- Caller ID allows the front desk to provide a completely personalised service
- Integrate 3CX Hotel module seamlessly with your PMS
- Hotel staff have access to the simple yet powerful Web interface
The Hotel PBX re specific for hospitality environments. The 3CX Hotel Module can integrate easily with Hotel software systems or Property Management Systems (PMS).
Below is a list of supported PMS systems through Network Platforms:
- InnQuest room Master 2000
- Brilliant Hotels software