Firewall as a Service (FWaaS) is a firewall delivered as a cloud-based service that allows customers to partially or fully move security inspection to a cloud infrastructure. With this technology, an organization’s sites are connected to a single, logical, global firewall with a unified application-aware security policy. With this technology, an organization’s sites are connected to a single, logical, global firewall with a unified application-aware security policy.
Network Platforms provides clients with cutting edge firewall as a services (FWaaS) technology which assures you of comprehensive security and peace of mind. Our new FWaaS offering is powerful and customisable, designed to protect your business, save on costs and improve your security. Our FWaaS can be used with your company’s existing connectivity; saving you initial capital costs usually associated with firewalls.
Our FWaaS solution is managed virtually and hosted in one of our data centre facilities. The service can be used alongside our market-leading Enterprise Virtual Servers or it can be part of a Co-Location Server package, the choice is yours. You can also use our FWaaS solution to create a virtual private network for your own convenience and personalised use.
Benefits of using Network Platforms FWaaS:
- Scalable: Our FWaaS (Firewall as a Services) is able to perform complete security processing on all traffic, as opposed to physical appliances. This elastic capacity allows for the rapid deployment of additional sites and changes in bandwidth requirements.
- Expertise: A high-level firewall managed by a team of Network Platforms experts
- Cost Saving: Significant savings on co-location cost and a notable impact on the bottom line as there is no need to purchase expensive equipment
- Maintenance: Managing physical firewall appliances means maintaining the software through patches and upgrades, which introduces additional risks as upgrades can fail or are skipped altogether. With FWaaS (Firewall as a Service), there’s no need to size, upgrade, patch, or refresh firewalls
- Firewall redundancy: Our firewalls are configured to assure redundancy
- Enterprise-level security firewalls
With Network Platforms you are assured of enterprise-level security for your business without having to worry about the initial capital outlay or investing in a focused security team. Our in-house experts provide you with capable and convenient support throughout so you can focus on what you do best – your business.