A Private Branch Exchange is similar to a switchboard that uses your Internet Connection to route all your incoming and outgoing calls. Our PBX technology includes full dial planning, call recording, complex routing, free inter-branch calling, and API integration into other applications.
VoIP connects you affordably, irrespective of the caller or recipient’s location or distance. VoIP enables your voice calls over the Internet as opposed to traditional telephone lines. This means reduced call rates and increased capacity!
Network Platforms has cost-effective, integrated and advanced IP PBX and VoIP communication services offerings. They can be customised to suit your business, tailored to match your budget and will transform the way in which you communicate with customers, stakeholders and employees.
Suitable for any business or industry, 3CX can accommodate your every need; from mobility and status to advanced contact center features and more, at a fraction of the cost.
Asterisk is a future-proof PBX solution. Unlike traditional phone systems that are generally upgraded using a forklift, Asterisk continues to evolve. Phone systems based on Asterisk see significant improvements each year as new features are included.
Reap the rewards of a Cloud PBX System
In light of how telecommunication costs are on the rise, our solutions can save up to 45% less on local landline and mobile phone calls, and up to 60% less on international calls. We provide a number of different solutions when it comes to voice applications with a variety of aspects and organisation-specific benefits.
1. Cloud Phone Systems Cost Less – One of the major cloud phone system benefits is the large cost savings when compared to traditional phone services. Cloud-based communications eliminate the need to pay up-front for heavy and expensive installations.
2. Flexibility – Our cloud phone systems benefit businesses with access to the latest voice features without any hardware updates. Whether your business is growing or downsizing, we will provide the features needed.
3. Scalability – Our cloud PBX system is easily and quickly organised. The only shifting required is of handsets or cables, without any extra burden on your business IT department. The option to upscale is quick and easy and allows your business to future-proof its technology roadmap.
4. Remote Work – A cloud phone system benefits and empowers businesses with off-site workforces and remote employees. Communicate with all co-workers and customers, no matter their location.
5. Professional image – Companies with varying locations can deploy a more unified phone system with remote offices set up efficiently. All customers will experience the same call quality.
6. More Capacity for your IT teams – Your business IT department have many things to focus on, without adding phone system maintenance to their workload. Your IT department will be free to focus on issues that have higher priority.
7. Good Voice Quality – Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) uses Internet Data to transmit calls. This technology provides good audio quality and there is also minimal line interference such as crackling or dropping of calls.
Our Cloud PBX solution includes:
Android and IOS client app
Voicemail/music on hold
Receive faxes via email as PDF
Video conferencing with WebRTC
Includes softphones for Mac and Windows
Live chat and talk: connect with customers from your website
Receive voicemail via email
Switchboard queue manager view
Call recordings management
Call recordings search
Manage IP phones network-wide from a central console
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.