Automation Manager from SolarWinds MSP gives you the power to go beyond simple automation, allowing you to create processes for nearly everything. With our drag-and-drop editor, you can set up sophisticated automated tasks without having to learn complicated scripting languages or proprietary code. With over 100 common tasks ready to go out of the box and more than 600 elements to choose from when building your tasks, it helps make it easier to take on more clients, service larger and more complex environments, and scale your business fast. Whether you want to speed up the onboarding process for new clients or create automatic remediation steps in case a check fails, MSP N-central® Automation Manager has you covered.
- Helps efficiency: Complete lower-level repetitive tasks on autopilot, freeing technicians to take on more work or focus on higher-value activities.
- Self-healing: Set up automatic fixes for problem scenarios such as an application failing. This allows you to fix problems quickly, often before customers know about them.
- Detailed reporting: View detailed reports on automated steps taken by the system. For example, if the system fixes a server outage, the reports help you uncover the failure's root cause.
- Automated onboarding: Create tasks to automatically set up and configure new endpoints, servers, or other devices on customers’ networks.
Sample Automation Tasks
- Discovering and importing new devices
- Configuring monitoring and notifications
- Installing tools
- Approving patches configuration and approval
- Deploying, configuring, and updating antivirus
- Configuring backup configuration
- Responding to alerts
- Running recurring maintenance tasks
- Creating tickets
- Adjusting billing